Australian C-Walk Community

Please Login to the forums to being interacting with other users.
If you do not have a login, Please register.
- Admins.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login to the forums to being interacting with other users.
If you do not have a login, Please register.
- Admins.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australia C-Walk Community uniting to revive cwalk.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 201 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:16 pm

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» NSW people
Round 1 : Auswalker vs Fredaay [Auswalker wins with KO] EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 4:34 am by kentsham

» AUSWALK UNITE!!!!
Round 1 : Auswalker vs Fredaay [Auswalker wins with KO] EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:32 pm by LittleLew

» Ghost forum
Round 1 : Auswalker vs Fredaay [Auswalker wins with KO] EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 4:46 am by Lil Stepzz

» Queensland Spam Thread
Round 1 : Auswalker vs Fredaay [Auswalker wins with KO] EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:57 am by Lil Stepzz

» Inspiration
Round 1 : Auswalker vs Fredaay [Auswalker wins with KO] EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:39 am by LittleLew

» Hit me up for battle c~walk style
Round 1 : Auswalker vs Fredaay [Auswalker wins with KO] EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:53 am by LittleLew

» Dish Network Stockton Ca
Round 1 : Auswalker vs Fredaay [Auswalker wins with KO] EmptySat May 18, 2013 3:08 pm by Lil Stepzz

» SONGS
Round 1 : Auswalker vs Fredaay [Auswalker wins with KO] EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:38 pm by Lil Stepzz

» What's your favourite food?
Round 1 : Auswalker vs Fredaay [Auswalker wins with KO] EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:58 am by Lil Stepzz

3 posters

Round 1 : Auswalker vs Fredaay [Auswalker wins with KO]

Slazy
    Slazy
    Administrator
     Administrator

Round 1 : Auswalker vs Fredaay [Auswalker wins with KO] Empty Round 1 : Auswalker vs Fredaay [Auswalker wins with KO]

Post by Slazy Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:13 am

Auswalker

Fredaay

Voting Format;
    3-0 KO
    3-X Win

Only listed members may vote;
    Slazy, Lungy, Maca, Austro, Jenkinz, Bibby, Mr T

***Do not post in this thread unless you are one of the above.
    Goodluck to everyone

Last edited by Slazy on Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Slazy
    Slazy
    Administrator
     Administrator

Round 1 : Auswalker vs Fredaay [Auswalker wins with KO] Empty Re: Round 1 : Auswalker vs Fredaay [Auswalker wins with KO]

Post by Slazy Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:14 pm

auswalker
    flowed fiarly well, beatride could be improved on in this video, i know you can do better, had some creative variations, but you got kinda reptitive esapecially oging into heeltoe moves and those stomps, your air varies need to be cleaned up a bit, in parts they look sloppy but still eye catching

fredaay
    you started off hitting alot of the beats, but once you started shuffle moves it seemed to die out and you missed a fair few, you still rely on stepbacks and crown hop to stay on beat it seems, takes away fom entertainment, youre dominant on your right foot for variations, need to even that out will improve your walk alot, the most entertaining move was probably the 0:59, but it was sloppy execution, got fairly reppy, especially with shuffles and wiggle walk/crownhop

vote Auswalker
    more developed walk
    Maca
    Maca
    Le Globale` Moderateur.
     Le Globale` Moderateur.

Round 1 : Auswalker vs Fredaay [Auswalker wins with KO] Empty Re: Round 1 : Auswalker vs Fredaay [Auswalker wins with KO]

Post by Maca Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:43 pm

Im in the middle of study but if you feel my votes arnt good enough then ill expand on them

Variations: Fredaay
    Style: Auswalker
    Flow / Consistency: Auswalker
    Transitions: Both
    Beatriding/Lyricsriding: Auswalker
    Entertainment: auswalker

Auswalker:

Song matched your walk and you have a nice flow but I felt as though you were running out of moves in this video, to be honest you need to add a bit more 'V' work, as in the shaping of your foot

Fredaay:

You have a nice walk developing and have a bunch of variations, though you didnt really feel the song and I felt you walk was rather sloppy.

Vote: auswalker
    Outstyled and more developed walk
    Lungy
    Lungy
    Fear Me.
    I'm The King
    Fear Me. I'm The King

Post by Lungy Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:54 pm

Auswalker:
    - I've always liked your execution but the thing about your walk is that it seems your stomping sometimes, bounce is niec, but it seems forced sometimes.
    - walk is a tad rep, add some more v varies in
    - beatride is fairly good, though nothing wow about this video
    - walk is well developed, but work on adding variety,
    Fredaay:
    - Great flow, consistent throughout
    - execution is nice, but it seems lazy, work on executing your moves with precision
    - fairly developed, add some more moves in, your walk is rep; mainly more v varies, heeltoes and wiggle walk are ued too much

MY VOTE: Auswalker for a more developed walk
    Slazy
    Slazy
    Administrator
     Administrator

Post by Slazy Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:08 pm

Auswalker wins with 3-0 KO
    Closed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:54 pm