Australian C-Walk Community

Please Login to the forums to being interacting with other users.
If you do not have a login, Please register.
- Admins.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login to the forums to being interacting with other users.
If you do not have a login, Please register.
- Admins.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australia C-Walk Community uniting to revive cwalk.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 201 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:16 pm

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» NSW people
Round 1 : Laggah vs Tato [Tato wins with 3-1] EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 4:34 am by kentsham

» AUSWALK UNITE!!!!
Round 1 : Laggah vs Tato [Tato wins with 3-1] EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:32 pm by LittleLew

» Ghost forum
Round 1 : Laggah vs Tato [Tato wins with 3-1] EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 4:46 am by Lil Stepzz

» Queensland Spam Thread
Round 1 : Laggah vs Tato [Tato wins with 3-1] EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:57 am by Lil Stepzz

» Inspiration
Round 1 : Laggah vs Tato [Tato wins with 3-1] EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:39 am by LittleLew

» Hit me up for battle c~walk style
Round 1 : Laggah vs Tato [Tato wins with 3-1] EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:53 am by LittleLew

» Dish Network Stockton Ca
Round 1 : Laggah vs Tato [Tato wins with 3-1] EmptySat May 18, 2013 3:08 pm by Lil Stepzz

» SONGS
Round 1 : Laggah vs Tato [Tato wins with 3-1] EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:38 pm by Lil Stepzz

» What's your favourite food?
Round 1 : Laggah vs Tato [Tato wins with 3-1] EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:58 am by Lil Stepzz

4 posters

Round 1 : Laggah vs Tato [Tato wins with 3-1]

Slazy
    Slazy
    Administrator
     Administrator

Round 1 : Laggah vs Tato [Tato wins with 3-1] Empty Round 1 : Laggah vs Tato [Tato wins with 3-1]

Post by Slazy Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:31 pm

Laggah

Tato

Voting Format;
    3-0 KO
    3-X Win

Only listed members may vote;
    Slazy, Lungy, Maca, Austro, Jenkinz, Bibby, Mr T

***Do not post in this thread unless you are one of the above.
    Goodluck to everyone

Last edited by Slazy on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    Austro
    Austro
    Le Globale` Moderateur.
     Le Globale` Moderateur.

Round 1 : Laggah vs Tato [Tato wins with 3-1] Empty Re: Round 1 : Laggah vs Tato [Tato wins with 3-1]

Post by Austro Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:49 am

More developed walk from Tato. Laggah had a nicer execution but that might be because of the angle and because Tato had to walk in the rain. Both got rep with certain varis and transitions but overall more variety in Tato's walk, also more beatriding although it started off strong and then fell off at parts while Laggah kept it constant.

Vote goes to Tato.
    Lungy
    Lungy
    Fear Me.
    I'm The King
    Fear Me. I'm The King

Round 1 : Laggah vs Tato [Tato wins with 3-1] Empty Re: Round 1 : Laggah vs Tato [Tato wins with 3-1]

Post by Lungy Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:11 am

Real short cnc:
    Tato's walk is slightly more developed than Laggah's, but Laggah had a higher variety of moves that he executed whereas Tato's walk felt repetitive simply because of left foot dominance.
    But as a result of a more developed walk of Tato's, his flow looked cleaner and less disrupted than Laggah's.
    Laggah's walked looked better executed than Tato's as he seemed lazy with his walk.

MY VOTE: Very close battle boys (y) but i've given it to Laggah as it appealed to me more than Tato's, walk was a tad bit boring and repetitive. If Tato had had a larrger variety of moves, then i would have given it to him.

Votes: 1-1
    Slazy
    Slazy
    Administrator
     Administrator

Post by Slazy Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:30 pm

Laggah
    still ahve a lot of developing to do, got really repetitive and seemed like basic moves, transitions need to be worked on as your flowed got killed a fair bit, didnt see too much beatride in this, really dominant on your right foot, try even out the variations

Tato
    started out real nice, was on beat, then that kinda slipped away from you and it got a bit sloppy, flowed well with the song imo, just work on going with song more, and couldve used all that space you had a fair bit more

Vote Tato
    more developed walk, had more variety of moves and more musicality imo
    Maca
    Maca
    Le Globale` Moderateur.
     Le Globale` Moderateur.

Post by Maca Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:06 pm

Variations: Laggah
    Style: Laggah
    Flow / Consistency: Tato
    Transitions: Tato
    Beatriding/Lyricsriding: Tato
    Entertainment: Tato

Laggah, your flow was good, yet at parts it was choppy, as if you didnt know what to do, I suggest you work on your transitions. However you have a great variety of moves and I feel a slower song will bring out your walk more

Tato, spin at 0:13 impressed me, very smooth. You are very left foot dominant, and very rep, work on this. However your walk matched the song, the song choice was a big +1 for me here

Vote: tato
    More developed and greater entertainment
    Slazy
    Slazy
    Administrator
     Administrator

Post by Slazy Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:33 am

Tato wins with 3-1
    Closed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:25 pm