Australian C-Walk Community

Please Login to the forums to being interacting with other users.
If you do not have a login, Please register.
- Admins.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login to the forums to being interacting with other users.
If you do not have a login, Please register.
- Admins.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australia C-Walk Community uniting to revive cwalk.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 201 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:16 pm

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» NSW people
Round 1 : Daniel vs Henor [Daniel wins with 3-2] EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 4:34 am by kentsham

» AUSWALK UNITE!!!!
Round 1 : Daniel vs Henor [Daniel wins with 3-2] EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:32 pm by LittleLew

» Ghost forum
Round 1 : Daniel vs Henor [Daniel wins with 3-2] EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 4:46 am by Lil Stepzz

» Queensland Spam Thread
Round 1 : Daniel vs Henor [Daniel wins with 3-2] EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:57 am by Lil Stepzz

» Inspiration
Round 1 : Daniel vs Henor [Daniel wins with 3-2] EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:39 am by LittleLew

» Hit me up for battle c~walk style
Round 1 : Daniel vs Henor [Daniel wins with 3-2] EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:53 am by LittleLew

» Dish Network Stockton Ca
Round 1 : Daniel vs Henor [Daniel wins with 3-2] EmptySat May 18, 2013 3:08 pm by Lil Stepzz

» SONGS
Round 1 : Daniel vs Henor [Daniel wins with 3-2] EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:38 pm by Lil Stepzz

» What's your favourite food?
Round 1 : Daniel vs Henor [Daniel wins with 3-2] EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:58 am by Lil Stepzz

5 posters

Round 1 : Daniel vs Henor [Daniel wins with 3-2]

Slazy
    Slazy
    Administrator
     Administrator

Round 1 : Daniel vs Henor [Daniel wins with 3-2] Empty Round 1 : Daniel vs Henor [Daniel wins with 3-2]

Post by Slazy Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:16 am

Daniel

Henor

Voting Format;
    3-0 KO
    3-X Win

Only listed members may vote;
    Slazy, Lungy, Maca, Austro, Jenkinz, Bibby, Mr T

***Do not post in this thread unless you are one of the above.
    Goodluck to everyone

Last edited by Slazy on Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lungy
    Lungy
    Fear Me.
    I'm The King
    Fear Me. I'm The King

Round 1 : Daniel vs Henor [Daniel wins with 3-2] Empty Re: Round 1 : Daniel vs Henor [Daniel wins with 3-2]

Post by Lungy Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:46 am

Daniel:
    - I think this was an average video from you
    - But still, walk is well developed
    - 0:42 onwards looked super sloppy
    - V varies well excuted, good amount as well
    - beatride was mainly on point
    - a bit rep, need to add some extra moves to your arsenal

Henor:
    - Your walk go restrung haah
    - still looks a little forced, i'd say mostly your v varies look like stomping sometimes
    - beatride is on point
    - good amount of moves for now, repiness isnt too bad, except for maybe your v varies, need to add some more different ones in
    - add some shuffle variations in
    - transitions still look awkward, shuffle transitions still.

MY VOTE: Daniel, more developed walk

Sorry for the crappy cnc lol, in a rush :O

Last edited by Lungy on Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Maca
    Maca
    Le Globale` Moderateur.
     Le Globale` Moderateur.

Round 1 : Daniel vs Henor [Daniel wins with 3-2] Empty Re: Round 1 : Daniel vs Henor [Daniel wins with 3-2]

Post by Maca Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:52 pm

Variations: Both
    Style: Henor
    Flow / Consistency: Both
    Transitions: Daniel
    Beatriding/Lyricsriding: Henor
    Entertainment: Henor

Daniel:

Started off strong. You have a lot of moves and obviously know what you are doing with them, but I just felt as though your walk was sloppy, like your shuffle at 1:00, you kinda died out towards the end

Henor

Im digging this song with your walk, you felt it and used it in my opinion, kept me entertained. A bunch of your transitions I felt were sloppy and the spin at 1:25 was a little weak, but I like where your walk is going

Vote: Henor
    Greater Entertainment
    Jenkinz
    Jenkinz
    Le Globale` Moderateur.
     Le Globale` Moderateur.

Post by Jenkinz Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:00 pm

Daniel: I felt like shooting myself in the face. What the actual fuck is with people using this kinda music for cwalk? Honestly i could barely watch it man. Use some hiphop shit....
    You walk actually wasnt too bad. If that song hadnt ruined it i mightv been entertained! Your moves were pretty sweet man.... just gotta focus a bit on beatriding and adding some wow moves, otherwise, pretty sweet stuff.

Henor: LOL i didnt fucking like your song either. But you have a more developed walk imo. Nice beatriding, some nice variations in there.. cept you need to clean it up a bit man. Nice flow and energy too man.

Since Henor was more connected with the song, i was more entertained. Thus...

Vote: Henor
    Austro
    Austro
    Le Globale` Moderateur.
     Le Globale` Moderateur.

Post by Austro Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:08 pm

Both of you need to work on your flow haha, Daniel seemed to flow better but you're both relying on fallback vari sets between 'different' moves. Need to flow to the song more....

Daniel has this in terms of varis and execution, whilst Henor took it on beatriding. Was more entertained by Daniel's video though, more dynamic. Henor, your walk was really robotic in terms of the flow and how you transitioned between moves, nothing like your earlier vids.

Usually wouldn't vote like this but going on entertainment value, voting for Daniel.
    Slazy
    Slazy
    Administrator
     Administrator

Post by Slazy Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:14 pm

daniel
    started off with pretty creative variations and was on beat, but then flow kinda got messed up, maybe because of the song, was a terrible choice imo, i like your ankle breakers, brought some entertainment into the video, if you fix up your transitions, coz it seemsl ike a fair few of them are sloppy eg first one into shuffle at 0:15, thatd make your flow alot better

henor
    im copying my cnc from SC tryout as my vote, seeing as tohugh oyu used the same video..
    there a stiffness about your walk that makes some of your executiopns look sloppy
    transitions are really basic, especially into shuffle which was repetitive aswell
    shuffle got reppy, so did variations
    it seems when you move to your left you have trouble executing variations, in every video you ahve at some point youll do plain v's to the left, takes away form entertainment
    you missed a fair few claps, and the ones you did hit were pretty much using stepbacks/stomps
    your walk is still developing, another thing that makes you look sloppy is your arm movement, at parts, seemsl ike when you transitions into a new move your arms flail a bit, try control them
    0:55 - 1:05 was my favourite part of this video,

Vote : Daniel
    similar level walks, daniels walk was just more entertaining in these videos
    Slazy
    Slazy
    Administrator
     Administrator

Post by Slazy Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:15 pm

Daniel wins with 3-2
    Closed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:18 pm