Australian C-Walk Community

Please Login to the forums to being interacting with other users.
If you do not have a login, Please register.
- Admins.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login to the forums to being interacting with other users.
If you do not have a login, Please register.
- Admins.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australia C-Walk Community uniting to revive cwalk.

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 201 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:16 pm

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» NSW people
Round 2 : Tato vs Superman vs Enigmatik [Enigmatik wins KO] EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 4:34 am by kentsham

» AUSWALK UNITE!!!!
Round 2 : Tato vs Superman vs Enigmatik [Enigmatik wins KO] EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:32 pm by LittleLew

» Ghost forum
Round 2 : Tato vs Superman vs Enigmatik [Enigmatik wins KO] EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 4:46 am by Lil Stepzz

» Queensland Spam Thread
Round 2 : Tato vs Superman vs Enigmatik [Enigmatik wins KO] EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:57 am by Lil Stepzz

» Inspiration
Round 2 : Tato vs Superman vs Enigmatik [Enigmatik wins KO] EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:39 am by LittleLew

» Hit me up for battle c~walk style
Round 2 : Tato vs Superman vs Enigmatik [Enigmatik wins KO] EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:53 am by LittleLew

» Dish Network Stockton Ca
Round 2 : Tato vs Superman vs Enigmatik [Enigmatik wins KO] EmptySat May 18, 2013 3:08 pm by Lil Stepzz

» SONGS
Round 2 : Tato vs Superman vs Enigmatik [Enigmatik wins KO] EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:38 pm by Lil Stepzz

» What's your favourite food?
Round 2 : Tato vs Superman vs Enigmatik [Enigmatik wins KO] EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:58 am by Lil Stepzz

3 posters

Round 2 : Tato vs Superman vs Enigmatik [Enigmatik wins KO]

Slazy
    Slazy
    Administrator
     Administrator

Round 2 : Tato vs Superman vs Enigmatik [Enigmatik wins KO] Empty Round 2 : Tato vs Superman vs Enigmatik [Enigmatik wins KO]

Post by Slazy Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:21 am

Tato

No video submitted.

Superman

Enigmatik

Voting Format;
    3-0 KO
    3-X Win

Only listed members may vote;
    Slazy, Lungy, Maca, Austro, Jenkinz, Bibby, Mr T

***Do not post in this thread unless you are one of the above.
    Goodluck to everyone

Last edited by Slazy on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Slazy
    Slazy
    Administrator
     Administrator

Round 2 : Tato vs Superman vs Enigmatik [Enigmatik wins KO] Empty Re: Round 2 : Tato vs Superman vs Enigmatik [Enigmatik wins KO]

Post by Slazy Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:32 am

engimatik
    real smooth walk, good control over your walk
    nothing really that entertaining though apart from the flow
    beatride couldve been alot stronger, and i think the song needed a bit more energy, wouldvem ade it more entertaniing

superman
    parts of walk look sloppy, i think its partly because of your transitions, need to work on those to make your walk cleaner, energy dropped off alot towards the end of the video, the spin was kinda cool but killed your flow big time
    beatride was there in parts but coudlve been better,

Vote : Enigmatik
    cleaner walk
    Maca
    Maca
    Le Globale` Moderateur.
     Le Globale` Moderateur.

Round 2 : Tato vs Superman vs Enigmatik [Enigmatik wins KO] Empty Re: Round 2 : Tato vs Superman vs Enigmatik [Enigmatik wins KO]

Post by Maca Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:03 pm

Variations: Superman
    Style: Enigmatik
    Flow / Consistency: Engimatik
    Transitions: Both
    Beatriding/Lyricsriding: Engimatik
    Entertainment: Both

Ahhhh superman what happened. Your first video was so "wow" to me, this video has all the moves, yet it didnt flow to me. You have a lot of great moves and smooth spins, but they weren't placed very well.

Engimatik, you walk is smooth ill give you that, but I would like to see your walk with a better camera. Decently developed and felt the song which is a big +1 for me

Both of you have great walks and have epic potential, superman with his energy and Engimatik with his flow, however my vote goes to Engimatik for smoother cleaner walk

Vote: Engimatik
    Bibby
    New C-Walker
    New C-Walker

Post by Bibby Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:10 am

Variations: Superman
    Style: Enigmatik
    Flow/Consistency: Enigmatik
    Transitions: Enigmatik
    Beatriding: Both
    Entertainment: Both

Superman - be careful of incorporating random spins into your walk they can actually ruin your flow like the one you did towards the end, nice variations but far too repetitive with those stepbacks, beatriding was okay, need to define your shuffle and heel toe variations properly, lost most of your energy later on in the vid.

Enigmatik - great flow it was very consistent, pace was good, couldn't see you feeling the song that much, clean walk but no strength in hitting those beats which drew away from the entertainment factor, well developed transitions.

Vote: Enigmatik

You both had equally entertaining videos but overall Enigmatik your walk was more developed and consistent. Superman if you define your moves a bit more it will go a long way. I enjoyed watching both of your walks in these vids.
    Slazy
    Slazy
    Administrator
     Administrator

Post by Slazy Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:46 am

Enigmatik wins with KO
    Closed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:51 am