Australian C-Walk Community

Please Login to the forums to being interacting with other users.
If you do not have a login, Please register.
- Admins.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login to the forums to being interacting with other users.
If you do not have a login, Please register.
- Admins.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australia C-Walk Community uniting to revive cwalk.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 201 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:16 pm

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» NSW people
Round 3 : Auswalker vs JayJay [Auswalker wins with KO] EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 4:34 am by kentsham

» AUSWALK UNITE!!!!
Round 3 : Auswalker vs JayJay [Auswalker wins with KO] EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:32 pm by LittleLew

» Ghost forum
Round 3 : Auswalker vs JayJay [Auswalker wins with KO] EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 4:46 am by Lil Stepzz

» Queensland Spam Thread
Round 3 : Auswalker vs JayJay [Auswalker wins with KO] EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:57 am by Lil Stepzz

» Inspiration
Round 3 : Auswalker vs JayJay [Auswalker wins with KO] EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:39 am by LittleLew

» Hit me up for battle c~walk style
Round 3 : Auswalker vs JayJay [Auswalker wins with KO] EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:53 am by LittleLew

» Dish Network Stockton Ca
Round 3 : Auswalker vs JayJay [Auswalker wins with KO] EmptySat May 18, 2013 3:08 pm by Lil Stepzz

» SONGS
Round 3 : Auswalker vs JayJay [Auswalker wins with KO] EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:38 pm by Lil Stepzz

» What's your favourite food?
Round 3 : Auswalker vs JayJay [Auswalker wins with KO] EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:58 am by Lil Stepzz

3 posters

Round 3 : Auswalker vs JayJay [Auswalker wins with KO]

Slazy
    Slazy
    Administrator
     Administrator

Round 3 : Auswalker vs JayJay [Auswalker wins with KO] Empty Round 3 : Auswalker vs JayJay [Auswalker wins with KO]

Post by Slazy Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:40 am

JayJay

Auswalker

Voting Format;
    3-0 KO
    3-X Win

Only listed members may vote;
    Slazy, Lungy, Maca, Austro, Jenkinz, Bibby, Mr T

***Do not post in this thread unless you are one of the above.
    Goodluck to everyone

***Do not post in this thread unless you are one of the above.
    Goodluck to everyone[/center]

Last edited by Slazy on Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Maca
    Maca
    Le Globale` Moderateur.
     Le Globale` Moderateur.

Round 3 : Auswalker vs JayJay [Auswalker wins with KO] Empty Re: Round 3 : Auswalker vs JayJay [Auswalker wins with KO]

Post by Maca Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:24 pm

Variations: Auswalker
    Style: Auswalker
    Flow / Consistency: Auswalker
    Transitions: Both
    Beatriding/Lyricsriding: Auswalker
    Entertainment: Auswalker

JayJay, you are using a lot of move which is +1, but you need to work on making those moves smooth and well executed, your execution is really lacking and this makes your walk seem really sloppy.

Auswalker, this video KILLED it, song suited you excellently, 0:38 was sick, you used every angle of view which I love, but you really really need to make your V more prominent in your walk. Other than that, sick sick video

Auswalker killed it, vote goes to Auswalker
    Slazy
    Slazy
    Administrator
     Administrator

Round 3 : Auswalker vs JayJay [Auswalker wins with KO] Empty Re: Round 3 : Auswalker vs JayJay [Auswalker wins with KO]

Post by Slazy Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:45 pm

jayjay
    your variations got reppy fairly fast, and seemed kinda dominant on your right foot, add in some more variations and even out your left foot will make a big improvement, it semms like beatride is there but you need to hit the beats harder, for now you have a good basic walk, but need to expand and add in more creative transitions and variations to develop further

auswalker
    watching your walk, some obvious lyric rides which were nice, i like your execution but be careful that the air varis dont come off sloppy, transitions need to be owrked on, seems liek you jump into your hsuflfe almost imo, but still entertaining

vote auswalker : more developed
    Lungy
    Lungy
    Fear Me.
    I'm The King
    Fear Me. I'm The King

Post by Lungy Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:07 am

Jay Jay
    - Pretty rep imo, working on adding more v varis to your walk
    - i think you are still a tad bit underdeveloped so i know that you do have some potential in your walk, work on hitting the bass claps and having a cleaner execution.
    - beatride was alright, could have hit more claps
    - Nothing entertaining really, try to play with the song more, mix up your walk

Auswalker
    - Execution is still fairly clean, but your V's are still executed pretty weirdly haha, dunno how many times ive said this
    - sometimes i feel you try too hard to bounce, but thats what it looks like from me\
    - fairly decent amount of variations which kept your entertainment up a bit
    - walk still looks a bit forced even though the execution is nice
    -beatride was fairly on point, no one really outmatched each other in terms of beatride.

MY VOTE: Auswalker, More developed and more entertaining.
    I feel both of you need to work on playing more with the song and just some minor clean ups on both your walks Smile

Auswalker wins 3-0 KO
    Closed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:34 pm