Australian C-Walk Community

Please Login to the forums to being interacting with other users.
If you do not have a login, Please register.
- Admins.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login to the forums to being interacting with other users.
If you do not have a login, Please register.
- Admins.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australia C-Walk Community uniting to revive cwalk.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 201 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:16 pm

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» NSW people
Round 3 : Enigmatik vs Trevaa [Enigmatik wins with KO] EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 4:34 am by kentsham

» AUSWALK UNITE!!!!
Round 3 : Enigmatik vs Trevaa [Enigmatik wins with KO] EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:32 pm by LittleLew

» Ghost forum
Round 3 : Enigmatik vs Trevaa [Enigmatik wins with KO] EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 4:46 am by Lil Stepzz

» Queensland Spam Thread
Round 3 : Enigmatik vs Trevaa [Enigmatik wins with KO] EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:57 am by Lil Stepzz

» Inspiration
Round 3 : Enigmatik vs Trevaa [Enigmatik wins with KO] EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:39 am by LittleLew

» Hit me up for battle c~walk style
Round 3 : Enigmatik vs Trevaa [Enigmatik wins with KO] EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:53 am by LittleLew

» Dish Network Stockton Ca
Round 3 : Enigmatik vs Trevaa [Enigmatik wins with KO] EmptySat May 18, 2013 3:08 pm by Lil Stepzz

» SONGS
Round 3 : Enigmatik vs Trevaa [Enigmatik wins with KO] EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:38 pm by Lil Stepzz

» What's your favourite food?
Round 3 : Enigmatik vs Trevaa [Enigmatik wins with KO] EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:58 am by Lil Stepzz

3 posters

Round 3 : Enigmatik vs Trevaa [Enigmatik wins with KO]

Slazy
    Slazy
    Administrator
     Administrator

Round 3 : Enigmatik vs Trevaa [Enigmatik wins with KO] Empty Round 3 : Enigmatik vs Trevaa [Enigmatik wins with KO]

Post by Slazy Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:42 am

Enigmatik

Trevaa

Voting Format;
    3-0 KO
    3-X Win

Only listed members may vote;
    Slazy, Lungy, Maca, Austro, Jenkinz, Bibby, Mr T

***Do not post in this thread unless you are one of the above.
    Goodluck to everyone

Last edited by Slazy on Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Slazy
    Slazy
    Administrator
     Administrator

Round 3 : Enigmatik vs Trevaa [Enigmatik wins with KO] Empty Re: Round 3 : Enigmatik vs Trevaa [Enigmatik wins with KO]

Post by Slazy Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:59 pm

enigmatik
    you flow really well, but id like to see some more energy from you, beatride seems to be there for the most part but i think because youre so laidback its not as strong as it could be, some of your transitions, esp at around 0:38 with all the shuffles really need work, for now seems like you have control over your walk but theres not really anything eye catching about your walk apart fmor the flow, add in some more creative variations and work on your beatride to help bring more entertainent

trevaa
    got repetitive very fast, seems like v's into a stepback is definitely your go to move, can see youre bringing in some more creative variations with your ankle breaker and your shuffles, but the execution needs to be worked on a little more, they come off sloppy in parts, beatride was on/off , really relied on stepbacks to hit the beats,

vote : Enigmatik, more developed walk
    Maca
    Maca
    Le Globale` Moderateur.
     Le Globale` Moderateur.

Round 3 : Enigmatik vs Trevaa [Enigmatik wins with KO] Empty Re: Round 3 : Enigmatik vs Trevaa [Enigmatik wins with KO]

Post by Maca Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:17 pm

Variations: Both
    Style: Similar styles in my eyes...
    Flow / Consistency: Enigmatik
    Transitions: Enigmatik
    Beatriding/Lyricsriding: Enigmatik
    Entertainment: Enigmatik

You both have similar styles in my eyes (Maybe its the shoes). Enigmatik, your flow is excellent, beatriding was good, mostly on point though can be worked on, spin was slightly off balance but was a nice finishing touch. Biggest downfall in this videos was your walk looked quit sloppy, 0:13 - 0:16 looked real off. Trevaa, you are developing a nice bounce, but you really need to work on your beatriding, it will make your walk look so much better. I liked the ankle breakers you added in, trying to be unique which is good to see.

However, my vote goes to Enigmatik, flow was excellent and walk was more developed
    Lungy
    Lungy
    Fear Me.
    I'm The King
    Fear Me. I'm The King

Post by Lungy Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:16 am

Enigmatik
    - consistent flow props (y)
    - walk was fairly clean, sloppy here and there, some dusting up to do
    - I think what you need are more varies to add to your walk, itll make it that much better
    - beatride was fairly on point
    - spin was quite nice, i dont think it was a huge factor that you lost your balance since you finished your walk.
    - transitions need some work eg 0:38 shuffle side to side transition

Trevaa
    - Good basis for your walk right now
    - Again i think you need more varies due to the fact your walk got reppy real fast, there wasn't too much variety
    - Beatride was alright, but could be better
    - Stepbacks are used to much, when doing v varies try other ways to transition from a vary to another
    - i feel like ankle breakers kiled your flow, especially since they didnt fit with the song either

MY VOTE: Enigmatik More developed, more entertaining

Enigmatik wins 3 - 0 KO
    Closed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:21 am