Australian C-Walk Community

Please Login to the forums to being interacting with other users.
If you do not have a login, Please register.
- Admins.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login to the forums to being interacting with other users.
If you do not have a login, Please register.
- Admins.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australia C-Walk Community uniting to revive cwalk.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 201 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:16 pm

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» NSW people
Round 2 : iiGook vs JayJay [JayJay wins with 3-1] EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 4:34 am by kentsham

» AUSWALK UNITE!!!!
Round 2 : iiGook vs JayJay [JayJay wins with 3-1] EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:32 pm by LittleLew

» Ghost forum
Round 2 : iiGook vs JayJay [JayJay wins with 3-1] EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 4:46 am by Lil Stepzz

» Queensland Spam Thread
Round 2 : iiGook vs JayJay [JayJay wins with 3-1] EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:57 am by Lil Stepzz

» Inspiration
Round 2 : iiGook vs JayJay [JayJay wins with 3-1] EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:39 am by LittleLew

» Hit me up for battle c~walk style
Round 2 : iiGook vs JayJay [JayJay wins with 3-1] EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:53 am by LittleLew

» Dish Network Stockton Ca
Round 2 : iiGook vs JayJay [JayJay wins with 3-1] EmptySat May 18, 2013 3:08 pm by Lil Stepzz

» SONGS
Round 2 : iiGook vs JayJay [JayJay wins with 3-1] EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:38 pm by Lil Stepzz

» What's your favourite food?
Round 2 : iiGook vs JayJay [JayJay wins with 3-1] EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:58 am by Lil Stepzz

4 posters

Round 2 : iiGook vs JayJay [JayJay wins with 3-1]

Slazy
    Slazy
    Administrator
     Administrator

Round 2 : iiGook vs JayJay [JayJay wins with 3-1] Empty Round 2 : iiGook vs JayJay [JayJay wins with 3-1]

Post by Slazy Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:25 am

iiGook

JayJay

Voting Format;
    3-0 KO
    3-X Win

Only listed members may vote;
    Slazy, Lungy, Maca, Austro, Jenkinz, Bibby, Mr T

***Do not post in this thread unless you are one of the above.
    Goodluck to everyone

Last edited by Slazy on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Slazy
    Slazy
    Administrator
     Administrator

Round 2 : iiGook vs JayJay [JayJay wins with 3-1] Empty Re: Round 2 : iiGook vs JayJay [JayJay wins with 3-1]

Post by Slazy Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:33 am

iiGook
    through the video nothing i really eye catching, fairly generic walk at the moment, i wasnt really a fan of the shuffling in the video, and even though some of kicks out kept you on bveat, they made your flow hella choppy, really need to work on cleaning your moves up and creating some new variations

JayJay
    really spammed stepbacks in the beginning, couldve used more energy for this song, got repetitive pretty fast, beatride was there in parts but couldve been alot stronger,
    work on going with the song and bring some more attitude to make it more entertaining.

Vote : JayJay
    more developed walk
    Yowzors
    Yowzors
    Standard C-Walker
    Standard C-Walker

Round 2 : iiGook vs JayJay [JayJay wins with 3-1] Empty Re: Round 2 : iiGook vs JayJay [JayJay wins with 3-1]

Post by Yowzors Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:05 am

iiGook
    Pretty choppy, not much flow, fairly undeveloped. Shouldn't have shuffled hey. Practice on smoothing out your walk and getting the basics down.

JayJay
    Super reppy, nice combo at about :20. Decent flow, at :44 I expected an explosion with the song, that didn't come, so a better connection with song would've been nice.

Vote:
    JayJay, more developed

p.s. Slazy's too lazy to put me on the voters list, but he practically forced me to vote.
    Maca
    Maca
    Le Globale` Moderateur.
     Le Globale` Moderateur.

Post by Maca Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:09 pm

Variations: JayJay
    Style: iiGook
    Flow / Consistency: Neither
    Transitions: Both
    Beatriding/Lyricsriding: iiGook
    Entertainment: iiGook

Its easy to see JayJay has the greater handful of moves and is slightly more developed, but iiGook easily entertained me more. Smoother walk by far and felt the song.

Vote: iiGook
    Bibby
    New C-Walker
    New C-Walker

Post by Bibby Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:45 am

Variations: JayJay
    Style: Both
    Flow/Consistency: JayJay
    Transitions: iiGook
    Beatriding: Neither
    Entertainment: iiGook

iiGook - flow was very choppy throughout and those shuffling moves really cut your flow off, kinda looked like you ran out of moves so you began shuffling, even though the song was quite slow more energy was needed, 0:14 could've been some sweet lyricriding!

JayJay - energy was there but I couldn't see any passion for the song (it didn't look like you cwalked to it), variations were more creative but the base of your walk was very repetitive, beatriding was on and off, most moves weren't defined enough due to the speed of the song.

Vote: JayJay

Both of you need to work on hitting those beats, precise beatriding goes far with entertainment. JayJay your walk is more developed, however, if you were perhaps more consistent in your flow iiGook you may have received my vote.
    Slazy
    Slazy
    Administrator
     Administrator

Post by Slazy Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:45 am

JayJay wins with 3-1
    Closed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:56 am