Australian C-Walk Community

Please Login to the forums to being interacting with other users.
If you do not have a login, Please register.
- Admins.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login to the forums to being interacting with other users.
If you do not have a login, Please register.
- Admins.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australia C-Walk Community uniting to revive cwalk.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 201 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:16 pm

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» NSW people
friend zone :| EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 4:34 am by kentsham

» AUSWALK UNITE!!!!
friend zone :| EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:32 pm by LittleLew

» Ghost forum
friend zone :| EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 4:46 am by Lil Stepzz

» Queensland Spam Thread
friend zone :| EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:57 am by Lil Stepzz

» Inspiration
friend zone :| EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:39 am by LittleLew

» Hit me up for battle c~walk style
friend zone :| EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:53 am by LittleLew

» Dish Network Stockton Ca
friend zone :| EmptySat May 18, 2013 3:08 pm by Lil Stepzz

» SONGS
friend zone :| EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:38 pm by Lil Stepzz

» What's your favourite food?
friend zone :| EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:58 am by Lil Stepzz

+6
Fredaayy
Slazy
Austro
iNinnoX
mzlaara
henor
10 posters

friend zone :|

henor
    henor
    The Above Standard.
    The Above Standard.

friend zone :| Empty friend zone :|

Post by henor Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:13 am

every male in this world that has been infatuated with a girl and managed to be soooo nice to her has at least felt some pains associated with the wrath of the "friend zone". if u dont know wat it is, concisely it is the assumed sufficing of an unrequited passionate love with one that is purely platonic, and one that appears impossible to escape.

i know i probably started this post with a discriminatory statement, because girls get friendzoned by guys or other girls and guys can also get friendzoned by other guys. but this idea of "friend zone" originates from the construction around a male's unrequited passionate love for a female.

anyways, i'm going to assume u hav all been friendzoned before. share ur stories and feelings towards it, how u got out of it if u did or just post some baww/funny friendzone memes. PEACE
    mzlaara
    mzlaara
    Sector Moderateur.
    Sector Moderateur.

friend zone :| Empty Re: friend zone :|

Post by mzlaara Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:00 am

Been friend zoned a lot, tbh. They'd all be the typical guy best friend or crush or whatever and either they liked someone else or I just wasn't good enough. How I got out of it or evaded it, I just realized that i'd rather have them as a friend then be with them or lose them all together if the relationship we had failed.
    iNinnoX
    iNinnoX
    The Above Standard.
    The Above Standard.

Post by iNinnoX Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:55 am

Mine's really long, but meh, I'm not doing anything at the moment so I guess I'll write it, brace yourself.

Well... It all started back in '10. I was in year 8 and back then I was some HK TB show off, well there was this kid my friends didn't necessarily liked so I was dared to flykick him (my fly kicks were super, not meant to show off or anything) So yeah, I flykicked him, he went 2-4 metres, me and my excuses of friends ran off laughing NOTE: I am not friends with these faggots anymore
    So yeah, the kid that I kicked, we'll name him 'B'. So since we were in the same class, he confronted me in the gym changerooms and full went off his head, I didn't know why, it was just a kick, but it turns out he fell onto a girl and she hurt herself and apparently if I kicked any harder she would've gotten seriously injured.
    So yeah, the thought of hurting a girl is just wrong to me, so I promised the kid I'd apologize, not for him, but for myself. So yeah, I saw her, dayumm, wasn't she a cutie? So yeah, i found her attractive, but I apologized, she wasn't mad at me, we started a friendship. (funny way to start one, isn't it?) We'll name her G
    Sooooo, it later turns out B and G had a little thing going on (hence why he was so pissed). I started to hang with B more, at the time, I really don't know why, I wasn't entirely sure, but I felt like I needed to stick around G for abit. B and G then started going out and yeahh, I hung out with her and that became my daily routine. Inbetween that, I started getting feelings for her. I made cwalk dedis, long hugs, huge smiles, butterflies, everything. Then, drama starts happening. B starts hanging out with a group of girls, leaving G. The girls hang at the far end of the bball court, while our usual hanging spot was on the opposite side. I could see G watching B and the girls, and I could see all that pain in her eyes, do you know how much that killed me? So yeah, I had to teach him a lesson, but I didn't want him knowing that I had a thing for his girl. So one day, during science, he started being a smartass and everything, it pissed me off, but not enough to confront him. But I did. For her. During lunch, I got him to his locker, started blabbing random stuff, teacher broke it up and you know the rest. I didn't get suspended or sent home though. I tried to avoid G that day, I didn't know what her reaction would be since I got violent with her BF, but when I saw her, she was fine and happy. She just smiled and hugged me. A couple weeks after, dreaded news came to me. I got accepted into my current school. I heard when my dad was driving me home, when he told me, my guts got twisted and tangled. I didn't want to leave, (I admit, I hated the school, but meeting G, I didn't want to leave anymore, I knew for certain I was inlove, she was my first love) So yeah. Days passed, I told her, she said she might be moving halfway through 2011, possibly to my school but I still didn't want to leave her. Then the day came. Last day at school. I wanted to spend it with her, my faggot friends knew that too. We searched the whole school for her, I knew she was at school, I felt it. We looked at the usual spot, not there, we searched top to bottom, even in areas she wouldn't go. I even went to class about 15-20 mins late just looking for her. So during class, I didn't pay attention, I was grieving so badly. I just HAD to see her. So bell rang, I RAN out of class into her locker area and to my relief, there she was. (OH CRAP, BTW, B AND HER BROKE UP 2 WEEKS AFTER MY LITTLE CONFRONTATION)
    So yeah, made a cwalk video while it was just me and her, and yeah, I hugged and we were the last to leave the school.. Felt great.

2011, I dreaded school, because she wasn't there, I just didn't want to go, besides, shifting from a scummy school public school to a uptight private school, it took me ages to get used to it. So I made a group of friends, we were special, everybody had their own unique story. I never told mine until like 2 months at the school. Soo yeah, I still talked with her, cried acouple nights because I missed her. And yeahh. Boombox came, a chance for me to meetup with her! I bought her and my ticket because then for sure she would go, no excuses. So, it was a great night, it was amazing seeing her again! It was the first time I was truly happy. I asked her out and guess what? I got rejected, she just didn't want that kind of relationship. She didn't see me that way, we were bestfriends, but I was friendzoned.

It was one of those 'I fell inlove with my bestfriend' situations.

I've vented a lot about her back in the day, apparently it's even made some people cry. It took me awhile to get over her, I just deleted my stuff with her near the end of last year.
    I still miss her, not the feeling I had for her, but as a bestfriend, because we drifted since the day I asked her out, I miss that friendship we had.
    I'm perfectly fine with my gf though hehe<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al_XOtHjobc&feature=plcp&context=C41a3816VDvjVQa1PpcFPUT9dfOSRxQ5BAd-6t-D28bNkYXHooSBQ%3D

^ The vid... My dedi is at the end of the vid. I used to cry watching it, /:

BUT YEAH, i've been friendzoned a lot of times, that's just one story, one i'll never forget, she was my first love.
    henor
    henor
    The Above Standard.
    The Above Standard.

Post by henor Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:32 am

mzlaara wrote:Been friend zoned a lot, tbh. They'd all be the typical guy best friend or crush or whatever and either they liked someone else or I just wasn't good enough. How I got out of it or evaded it, I just realized that i'd rather have them as a friend then be with them or lose them all together if the relationship we had failed.

Sad the classic nice guy/girl approach. although in saying that, it's always better to be a nice guy/girl than a douche bag/slut.
    tbh, this is the first time ive ever heard a girl been friendzoned before lol. but its comforting to know that the friendzone isnt discriminatory in genders.

the friendzone is a painful place, but it's able to be gotten out of. been researching into this shit. yes i am obssessed, but heartbreak does that sometimes. will share when ive tried it out myself lulz.

friend zone :| Friend-zone-22

just a meme for the friend-zoned brothers (and sister Razz)
    Austro
    Austro
    Le Globale` Moderateur.
     Le Globale` Moderateur.

Post by Austro Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:29 am

Damn son, that's a crazy story LOL. Fly kicks and shiet.

Anyway, I think friend zoning is something that people get over once they aren't in their early teens/retarded about relationships. Once you figure out how girls and stuff work. I guess it kinda sucks realising that you only have a limited amount of time to change things if she doesn't already like you and make a move, otherwise that's it.
    henor
    henor
    The Above Standard.
    The Above Standard.

Post by henor Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:38 am

yea, fuck high school relationships. im too mature for friendzoning shallow- ass naive bitches anyway.
    Slazy
    Slazy
    Administrator
     Administrator

Post by Slazy Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:56 am

I don't recall being friendzoned really,
    I mgiht be at the moment but i don't really care lol, friends are still good to have

Fredaayy
    The Above Standard.
    The Above Standard.

Post by Fredaayy Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:05 am

Yeah, friends are good to have.
    henor
    henor
    The Above Standard.
    The Above Standard.

Post by henor Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:03 pm

friendzone doesnt mean having friends. friendship should be a mutual concensus that a platonic relationship exists, but friendZONE defines a few things.
    1. its a one-way friendship that attempts to suffice a romantic love
    2. when a girl lures the dude with the potential for a romantic relationship when really she had no intention watsoever at the start
    3. she complains to him about how much of a dick the guys she dates are, but still continue to date them
    4. she makes him feel feminine by attempting to always taking dominance. remembering that she probably will never date him, but he doesnt realise this until he actually really like the girl.

yea so much ranting, but its quite personal.
    Austro
    Austro
    Le Globale` Moderateur.
     Le Globale` Moderateur.

Post by Austro Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:13 pm

Getting into those situations only happens with girls that aren't even worth the friggen effort in the first place though. Never happened to me, I'm not that dumb and lol that makes me sound conceited but fuck it. Had shit like this happen to too many guys that I know though.
    henor
    henor
    The Above Standard.
    The Above Standard.

Post by henor Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:22 pm

too true. well if anyone could have matured me and destroyed my innocence and naivety, the most effective and significant would probably be a girl. worked though.
    Fredaayy
    The Above Standard.
    The Above Standard.

Post by Fredaayy Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:24 pm

henor wrote:friendzone doesnt mean having friends. friendship should be a mutual concensus that a platonic relationship exists, but friendZONE defines a few things.
    1. its a one-way friendship that attempts to suffice a romantic love
    2. when a girl lures the dude with the potential for a romantic relationship when really she had no intention watsoever at the start
    3. she complains to him about how much of a dick the guys she dates are, but still continue to date them
    4. she makes him feel feminine by attempting to always taking dominance. remembering that she probably will never date him, but he doesnt realise this until he actually really like the girl.

yea so much ranting, but its quite personal.

1. and 4. has happened to be but i'm not going to go into detail as it's to personal for me :/
    It's not the usual friend zone situation, where you like this girl and you get friend zoned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gA1ZFSr75k&feature=g-all-f&context=G2e13632FAAAAAAAAEAA - Since it fits with the topic
    Credit goes to Jato unit for me finding this song.
    Slazy
    Slazy
    Administrator
     Administrator

Post by Slazy Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:35 pm

I know what friendzone is lol, but once you know someone isnt interested, it's not worth it, like you said its one-way and that just doesnt work

I think youll get what i mean eventually, once you lose trust in the oppostite gender ha
    Austro
    Austro
    Le Globale` Moderateur.
     Le Globale` Moderateur.

Post by Austro Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:45 pm

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks. All the girls I know that I'd wife up are either taken (and have been so for a while) or strictly good friends.

Just gotta keep it moving Razz
    Slazy
    Slazy
    Administrator
     Administrator

Post by Slazy Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:48 pm

"I dont chase em i replace em"
    Austro
    Austro
    Le Globale` Moderateur.
     Le Globale` Moderateur.

Post by Austro Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:53 pm

And if I'm caressin' em, I'm undressin' em.

Too bad that hasn't happened with the last few girls I've been with but oh well, can't have everything in life Razz

I've learnt to live by that now actually, so new YouTube channel description it is. Thanks for reminding me Razz I love that song. Beat is so chill.
    Slazy
    Slazy
    Administrator
     Administrator

Post by Slazy Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:03 pm

yeah sure is,
    cant really start undressin' in the clubs lmao
    iNinnoX
    iNinnoX
    The Above Standard.
    The Above Standard.

Post by iNinnoX Tue May 01, 2012 2:27 am

I can do anythannnhhh (;
    Austro
    Austro
    Le Globale` Moderateur.
     Le Globale` Moderateur.

Post by Austro Tue May 01, 2012 9:14 am

^nudes of gf or gtfo ;D
    henor
    henor
    The Above Standard.
    The Above Standard.

Post by henor Tue May 01, 2012 11:12 am

pics or it didnt happen lol.
    Revilo
    Revilo
    The Above Standard.
    The Above Standard.

Post by Revilo Tue May 01, 2012 11:39 am

high school relationship aren't all bad, as long as you don't jump into the first chance you get to have a relationship. My first one, i was pressured to ask the girl out, didnt even really know her that well. Lasted 2 days.
    Havn't been in one till last year. Between that time, I think I've been friendzoned twice or so? It wasn't actually said, but you do get the feeling its happened.
    Yowzors
    Yowzors
    Standard C-Walker
    Standard C-Walker

Post by Yowzors Wed May 02, 2012 7:12 am

bitches love me... Awkward
    iNinnoX
    iNinnoX
    The Above Standard.
    The Above Standard.