Australian C-Walk Community

Please Login to the forums to being interacting with other users.
If you do not have a login, Please register.
- Admins.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login to the forums to being interacting with other users.
If you do not have a login, Please register.
- Admins.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australia C-Walk Community uniting to revive cwalk.

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 201 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:16 pm

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» NSW people
R3vilo v Jenkinz- [Jenkinz wins KO] EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 4:34 am by kentsham

» AUSWALK UNITE!!!!
R3vilo v Jenkinz- [Jenkinz wins KO] EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:32 pm by LittleLew

» Ghost forum
R3vilo v Jenkinz- [Jenkinz wins KO] EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 4:46 am by Lil Stepzz

» Queensland Spam Thread
R3vilo v Jenkinz- [Jenkinz wins KO] EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:57 am by Lil Stepzz

» Inspiration
R3vilo v Jenkinz- [Jenkinz wins KO] EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:39 am by LittleLew

» Hit me up for battle c~walk style
R3vilo v Jenkinz- [Jenkinz wins KO] EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:53 am by LittleLew

» Dish Network Stockton Ca
R3vilo v Jenkinz- [Jenkinz wins KO] EmptySat May 18, 2013 3:08 pm by Lil Stepzz

» SONGS
R3vilo v Jenkinz- [Jenkinz wins KO] EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:38 pm by Lil Stepzz

» What's your favourite food?
R3vilo v Jenkinz- [Jenkinz wins KO] EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:58 am by Lil Stepzz

+2
@jokerwalker
Jenkinz
6 posters

R3vilo v Jenkinz- [Jenkinz wins KO]

Jenkinz
    Jenkinz
    Le Globale` Moderateur.
     Le Globale` Moderateur.

R3vilo v Jenkinz- [Jenkinz wins KO] Empty R3vilo v Jenkinz- [Jenkinz wins KO]

Post by Jenkinz Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:44 am

R3vilo:

Jenkinz:

3-0 KO
    4-x Win

40+seconds cwalk.

motherrfuck im rusty lol

Goodluck gaymaster revboy.

Last edited by Jenkinz on Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:55 am; edited 2 times in total
    @jokerwalker
    @jokerwalker
    New C-Walker
    New C-Walker

R3vilo v Jenkinz- [Jenkinz wins KO] Empty Re: R3vilo v Jenkinz- [Jenkinz wins KO]

Post by @jokerwalker Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:28 am

variations: r3vilo
    style: r3vilo
    flow/ consistency: r3vilo
    beat riding / lyricsriding:: r3vilo
    entertainment: r3vilo

jenkinz
    -only ur walks abit stiff but in the end it was a nice walk .u have a bad bk round.

r3vilo

-your walk pretty sick an good song to walk to. but the cart wheel did wreak you flow.

why did it take this long to warn me??

Warned: Cnc is to give criticism so they can improve, not to complement their walks, if you want your vote to count, check other's whom have posted in here for an example.

Last edited by @jokerwalker on Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:14 am; edited 3 times in total
    LittleLew
    LittleLew
    The Above Standard.
    The Above Standard.

R3vilo v Jenkinz- [Jenkinz wins KO] Empty Re: R3vilo v Jenkinz- [Jenkinz wins KO]

Post by LittleLew Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:27 pm

I agree, Revilo for me had really nice musicality, the song choice and the things like the cartwheel were really nicely done. Your execution seemed a bit off honestly, but I still enjoyed it. It seems like you were just a bit rusty or had on off day, because you can tell you are pretty damn good from the way you were cwalking. Your Cwalk's ability to keep me entertained for the entire duration is commendable though, even some of my favourite Cwalkers get a bit boring in certain videos.

Jenkinz, I thought your walk was very solid in this video, I haven't seen your others so I cannot really compare, but your execution,flow and beatride seemed pretty good. For me the area that was the weakest was not the background ( O.o ), but the flow. It was good for most of the video, and fit well with the song, but with things like the one-foot V you did at 0:37 it was a bit weaker in certain parts.I also felt that your execution had some low points, but from what I could see, nothing shocking, just maybe a bit of rust.

Overall, Revilo, from my point of view, you need to either de-rust or make sure to focus on your execution - from what Austro said, and the way you Cwalk, its obvious that this wasn't your best in terms of execution at least. Your musicality/lyric ride was really nice, I enjoyed the Cwalk, in all honesty. There are good Cwalkers that still get a bit reppy or aren't creative enough to keep me entertained for 2 minutes, but your cartwheel and general lyric ride carried out the execution, in my opinion - I watched it from start to finish. The song was perfect.

Jenkinz, your Cwalk for me, at least this time, seemed better in most ways - it didn't have the same appeal as Revilo's for me, but I didn't get bored watching yours either. Your beatride was really good, and your execution and flow were solid as well, brought down only by specific parts of it, in my opinion. Your variations seemed a step up from what Revilo displayed,

From what I can tell, both of you were either rusty or just simply not at your best, as I said I have not seen your other videos,but this is just my feeling from the videos and the forum. By no means were your videos bad, I really enjoyed both of them, favourite videos I've seen in a while. My vote would have to go to Jenkinz in the end, mainly because in most ways his cwalking in this video was a step higher.
    Jenkinz
    Jenkinz
    Le Globale` Moderateur.
     Le Globale` Moderateur.

Post by Jenkinz Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:34 am

haha settle it boys alls good... 1-1.

we'll just make a proper voting format for the future.

-cleaned-
    Lungy
    Lungy
    Fear Me.
    I'm The King
    Fear Me. I'm The King

Post by Lungy Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:42 am

Votes: 1-0 Jenkinz

Jokerwalker's vote is not valid, too little Cnc.
    Note: Will vote soon, give me a bit.
    Slazy
    Slazy
    Administrator
     Administrator

Post by Slazy Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:43 am

variations: jenkinz
    style: jenkinz
    flow/ consistency: both
    beat riding / lyricsriding:: jenkinz
    entertainment: both

jenkinz has a more developed style, and overall walk, clear rust shown because alot of moves did come off sloppy and looks almost forced in some aspects

revilo still have a bit of practise until your at the same level as jenkinz but youve improved alot, i like how you flow with the song but its really important when youre crowning that you have precise beatride, and in this video it just wasnt on point the whole way through,

vote : jenkinz, more developed walk
    Jenkinz
    Jenkinz
    Le Globale` Moderateur.
     Le Globale` Moderateur.

Post by Jenkinz Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:12 am

2-1 or 2-0 to me... i dont mind which way its counted. vote up people
    Revilo
    Revilo
    The Above Standard.
    The Above Standard.

Post by Revilo Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:22 pm

buuuuuuuuump.

oi lungy you head, where's your vote? been like a week now haha
    Lungy
    Lungy
    Fear Me.
    I'm The King
    Fear Me. I'm The King

Post by Lungy Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:53 am

Im sorry if this is half arsed vote haha, busy with exams and everything.

R3vilo
    - Flow is consistent, props
    - Variations are lacking, you seem rusty because they seem to be executed a little sloppy
    - The cartwheel was nice, but really it killed your flow a little bit, though its a nice addition
    - One thing you really need to improve on judged on this video is your beatriding, what was lacking was that you failed to hit most claps which takes away from your entertainment
    - Variations lacking, got rep real fast, start adding more unique v varies and itll open up your walk.

Jenkinz
    - First thing, you started out strong hitting most bass claps, so props for entertainment
    - Lyricride was good, some pauses here and there; added to entertainment
    - Walk seemed forced at some points, probably because you tried too hard to emphasise on the hardcore nature of the song
    - Seem a tad rusty, though variations still all there, so there wasn't much to say about reppiness
    - Flow got a little choppy here and there, mainly because of how rough you executed some of your moves, but probably to do with the song i would assume.

MY VOTE: Jenkinz
    I felt he had the more developed walk and played along more with the song and R3vilo was really lacking in the sense of the music, so overall his video didnt really stand out to me. Both of yous seem rusty, practise some more, and you guys should unrust haha. Good battle boys.
    Revilo
    Revilo
    The Above Standard.
    The Above Standard.

Post by Revilo Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:45 pm

LOL did someone warn this guy?? ^^^

gg jenkinz
    Jenkinz
    Jenkinz
    Le Globale` Moderateur.
     Le Globale` Moderateur.

Post by Jenkinz Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:54 am

I didnt realise.. that means i win KO.

Kinda doesnt feel like a KO. Uhh well.. we will have to have a rematch someday bro, no bs lol. Maybe we will face each other next tournament Wink

-Closed-
    Lungy
    Lungy
    Fear Me.
    I'm The King
    Fear Me. I'm The King

Post by Lungy Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:57 am

Revilo wrote:LOL did someone warn this guy?? ^^^

gg jenkinz
    I warn myself brah, because yolo hahaha

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:12 pm