Australian C-Walk Community

Please Login to the forums to being interacting with other users.
If you do not have a login, Please register.
- Admins.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login to the forums to being interacting with other users.
If you do not have a login, Please register.
- Admins.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australia C-Walk Community uniting to revive cwalk.

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 201 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:16 pm

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» NSW people
Round 2 : Daniel vs Auswalker [Auswalker wins with KO] EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 4:34 am by kentsham

» AUSWALK UNITE!!!!
Round 2 : Daniel vs Auswalker [Auswalker wins with KO] EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:32 pm by LittleLew

» Ghost forum
Round 2 : Daniel vs Auswalker [Auswalker wins with KO] EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 4:46 am by Lil Stepzz

» Queensland Spam Thread
Round 2 : Daniel vs Auswalker [Auswalker wins with KO] EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:57 am by Lil Stepzz

» Inspiration
Round 2 : Daniel vs Auswalker [Auswalker wins with KO] EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:39 am by LittleLew

» Hit me up for battle c~walk style
Round 2 : Daniel vs Auswalker [Auswalker wins with KO] EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:53 am by LittleLew

» Dish Network Stockton Ca
Round 2 : Daniel vs Auswalker [Auswalker wins with KO] EmptySat May 18, 2013 3:08 pm by Lil Stepzz

» SONGS
Round 2 : Daniel vs Auswalker [Auswalker wins with KO] EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:38 pm by Lil Stepzz

» What's your favourite food?
Round 2 : Daniel vs Auswalker [Auswalker wins with KO] EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:58 am by Lil Stepzz

3 posters

Round 2 : Daniel vs Auswalker [Auswalker wins with KO]

Slazy
    Slazy
    Administrator
     Administrator

Round 2 : Daniel vs Auswalker [Auswalker wins with KO] Empty Round 2 : Daniel vs Auswalker [Auswalker wins with KO]

Post by Slazy Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:35 am

Daniel

Auswalker

Voting Format;
    3-0 KO
    3-X Win

Only listed members may vote;
    Slazy, Lungy, Maca, Austro, Jenkinz, Bibby, Mr T

***Do not post in this thread unless you are one of the above.
    Goodluck to everyone

Last edited by Slazy on Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:39 am; edited 2 times in total
    Slazy
    Slazy
    Administrator
     Administrator

Round 2 : Daniel vs Auswalker [Auswalker wins with KO] Empty Re: Round 2 : Daniel vs Auswalker [Auswalker wins with KO]

Post by Slazy Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:52 am

daniel
    fairly clean looking walk, beatride was there in parts but really weak, hit them harder man, the pauses really killed your flow and didnt seem to fit in with the song, got pretty reppy with the v varis and seemed right foot dominant

auswalker
    saw some lyricride through the video, fitted well but execution coudlve been better, i liked when you hit pain at the start, but then straight after that it was like you didnt know what to do until beat came back, beatride was there in parts, some nice variations, try to not use the jumping step thing as much, it came out 3 times and takes away the entertainment value

vote : auswalker, more entertainment
    Yowzors
    Yowzors
    Standard C-Walker
    Standard C-Walker

Round 2 : Daniel vs Auswalker [Auswalker wins with KO] Empty Re: Round 2 : Daniel vs Auswalker [Auswalker wins with KO]

Post by Yowzors Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:12 am

Daniel
    Nice transitions, massive fan of the transition at about 0:14. Seemed fairly clean, like Slazy said, the song didn't seem to suit the walk too much, maybe a slower one with more obvious beats would suit better?

Auswalker:
    Beatride existed, that made me happy. You were definitely getting into the song, which was good. General execution was fairly clean, walk a bit generic, but well done.

Vote:
    Auswalker more developed
    Jenkinz
    Jenkinz
    Le Globale` Moderateur.
     Le Globale` Moderateur.

Post by Jenkinz Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:39 am

Daniel- your mixture of moves was nice and you flowed well... but you didnt go with the song at all man. Lyric ride and beatride were quite poor. You gotta work on that if you wished to go further man. Execution of the moves wasnt too bad but yeah if you aint goin with the music you aint really goin too good.

jason- sick bounce as always dude.. and again good beatriding. but this time i felt you lacked the energy you usually have. Maybe its cos your moves were less defined. Your flow was nice but yeah like i say, i feel like your moves were kinda.... small.. for better use of the word. I know it makes it look tight, but i kinda felt it made it look less defined. Anyway bro.. dope as usual.

Vote: Auswalker

Overall better walker and more entertaining.

Good job lads.
    Slazy
    Slazy
    Administrator
     Administrator

Post by Slazy Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:10 am

Auswalker wins with KO
    Closed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:09 pm